Summer Session registration is on a first-come, first-served open enrollment basis. Register early! Students are responsible for their own registrations. For information on registration, billing and financial aid, contact Enrollment Services at ESC@sou.edu or 541.552.6600.
This summer, EMDA is offering two classes:
* EMDA 205 & 205R – Programming for Artists. This is a 4-credit class that meets for just 1 week, 6/16 to 6/22. Description: http://bit.ly/1hJt8UD
* EMDA 202 & 202R – Digital Video Foundations. This is a 4-credit class that meets for just 4 weeks, 6/23 to 7/20. Description: http://bit.ly/1fEVW2a
Other summer classes for EMDA majors:
* ARTH 330 – Art, Culture, and Technology. Meets theory requirement for EMDA majors. Course description: http://bit.ly/1fY6CYm
* ART 443 – Special Projects in Photography. Approved elective for EMDA majors. Course description: http://bit.ly/1mT1zxu
* BA 330 – Principles of Marketing. Approved elective for EMDA majors. Course description: http://bit.ly/1f2HfQF
More information about EMDA’s summer schedule, including days/times and professors, may be found at SOU’s online class schedule.